Subject: [PATCH] fixes/ctrl-comma-subscript
From: Patrik Fimml <[email-masked]>

Make ctrl-comma (C-,) a shortcut for subscript text.

Signed-off-by: Patrik Fimml <[email-masked]>

---
 src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp b/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp
index 8581fb1..c7b8165 100644
--- a/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp
+++ b/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp
@@ -480,7 +480,7 @@ ap_bs_Char CharTable[] =
 	{0x29, /* )      */ { "insertClosingParenthesis","",			"",				""					}},
 	{0x2a, /* *      */ { "insertData",			"viewPara",			"",				""					}},
 	{0x2b, /* +      */ { "insertData",			"zoomIn",			"",				""					}},
-	{0x2c, /* ,      */ { "insertData",			"",					"",				""					}},
+	{0x2c, /* ,      */ { "insertData",			"toggleSub",					"",				""					}},
 	{0x2d, /* -      */ { "insertData",			"zoomOut",			"",				""					}},
 	{0x2e, /* .      */ { "insertData",			"pasteSpecial",		"",				""					}},
 	{0x2f, /* /      */ { "insertData",			"",					"",				""					}},
-- 
tg: (a60ef3b..) fixes/ctrl-comma-subscript (depends on: master)