From: Hubert Figuiere (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 05:48:27 EDT
On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 11:35, Jordi Mas wrote:
> > I will have more information for you as soon as it is
> > prudent. I'll keep you posted.
> If we need to delay the release of the final 2.0, may be is a good idea to
> release a new beta. A couple of things have been fixed and new translations
> have been completed.
I'm not against a new beta.
-- "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is." -- http://www.bash.org/?5273
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Fri Sep 05 2003 - 06:01:15 EDT