From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 17:29:14 EST
According to Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>:
> I have changed the return value of the various
> measureUnremappendCharWidth*() functions from uint to sint (necessary
> since character widths can be negative).
> I did this in xp and win32, tried Unix files as well (not sure I
> caught all of those).
> files: various gr_* files.
Fixed MacOS X too.
-- AbiWord maintainer - Lille, France http://www.figuiere.net/hub/ GPG fingerprint: 6C44 DB3E 0BF3 EAF5 B433 239A 5FEE 05E6 A56E 15A3
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Mon Nov 17 2003 - 17:28:22 EST