From: Martin Sevior (email@example.com)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 21:45:11 EDT
On Fri, 9 May 2003, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> OK, this should remove much of unecessary processing from bidi
> documents without the need to know ahead if the doc is bidi or not
> (thanks to Dom for keeping nagging me).
> files: ie_imp_RTF.h/cpp, ie_imp_MSWord_97.h/cpp
I found out what was wrong the copy/paste last night.
1. You use changeStruxFmt(PTX_AddTmp,dpos1,length,...)
This length should be the final position in the document.
2. Your caching variables in the pd_Document rapidly go stale and can
easily point to non-valid strux. I put in some code to invalidate these at
the earliest opportunity. I tested by doing some major cell merging,
(which really exercises the copy/paste code) and everything seems to work
I'll try to merge these things with your update now.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Fri May 09 2003 - 21:58:04 EDT