From: Seth Delackner (email@example.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:42:49 EDT
I haven't looked at your stuff yet, but please have a look
at my subversion repository for the similar work I've put
together that isolates all of the code necessary for doing
read/write (and imp/exp) with somewhat reduced dependencies
on the rest of AbiWord. http://red.nisus.com:8080/repos/ It
could use a lot of improvement, but it works and it is under
3 meg right now when compiled with static libs.
On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 03:19:56PM +0100, Francis James Franklin wrote:
> I've added a new module to abisource CVS called "abibits". This is
> something that PlaidRab & I have been working on, a ProjectBuilder
> project for MacOSX which creates a Cocoa framework (called
> "AbiBits.framework", amazingly enough) based on AbiWord's utils sources
> and a few other bits of code here and there.
> The project currently contains a secondary target, an application
> called HanAbi, which I am working on. This should build, but is
> unlikely to run atm. I'm writing it as a test case for the UT_Tree
> stuff I've been developing in abiword-plugins/wp/impexp/awml/xp/ but
> that is just the beginning.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.4 : Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:58:15 EDT